Our focus is on service - we don't just offer first-class solutions,
but also the comprehensive services that accompany you. Experience extensive support by outsourcing various activities and concentrate fully on your core competencies.
As a specialized IT service provider, we support you in all tasks related to SimCorp Dimension. UI labs supports you particularly in the area of portfolio management and takes over activities such as the creation of master data or the monitoring of reconciliation processes.
With our Application Service Providing, we ensure system operation, which is handled in a time-saving and cost-efficient manner via the Universal-Investment data center at several locations. ASP services regularly audited by a leading auditing firm include.
- BaFin compliant security standards
- Proofed control procedures such as ISAE 3402 Type 2
- High availability redundant data center operation
Our offering consists of several core services, divided into infrastructure management, application management and operations management. These are supported by overarching service management tools and processes.
In addition to technical service, we provide you with specialist operational services on request as part of a Software as a Service model. The type and scope of our SaaS offering depends on your requirements and is defined on the basis of individual service level agreements (SLAs).
We take care of release and patch management in all systems, including of the required tests. Without you having to make resources available.
We keep an eye on system performance and take any necessary measures. By monitoring your processes, we ensure that all data imports (prices, ratings & classes), outgoing interfaces and batch jobs are running properly.
The complete offer for a quick entry into professional portfolio management
SimCorp Dimension is an innovative investment management software solution that UI labs has integrated into flowsuite. The experience of 15 years of SCD know-how has been incorporated into the setup and thus offers our customers a preconfigured solution for a quick start. Key components and processes have been implemented and can be used directly. This lowers the implementation costs and reduces the risks compared to an individual setup.
Based on the existing setup, our SCD experts take over the individual customizing for the customer, integrate our experts from the areas of data management, reporting and risk management and take over the entire project management.
The UI labs basic configuration includes:
- Connection to market and master data providers
- Connection of a large number of KVGs and custodians
- Connection to trading platforms, brokers and fixed protocols
- Integrated STP within SCD from asset manager to reconciliation process
- Delivery and maintenance of all relevant hardware components
- Installation and maintenance of all licensed software components
- Implementation and configuration of all necessary interfaces
- Configuration of all relevant regulatory and fund-specific compliance rules
- Delivery and management of all necessary master and market data (time-delayed)
Our solutions can also be adapted to your needs in the further course of our cooperation and thus remain “state of the art”.
Thanks to the interfaces we connect, we can automatically ensure that the data basis in flowsuite is always up to date.
Thanks to the daily data deduction by the KVG, the database in the front office is automatically reconciled by the Reconciliation Manager.
Technical differences are resolved by our experts, while we clarify technical discrepancies together with you, the customer.
This ensures that the portfolio manager can make his investment decisions on the basis of a balanced portfolio.
With the Compliance Manager in SimCorpDimension, we provide a functioning platform for technical checks, with which highly automated and audit-proof asset limit checks can be carried out. Our experts are on hand to advise you on your compliance requirements.
The Customer Service Desk is your first point of contact for questions and adjustments relating to flowsuite. In addition, the CSD team ensures that automated processes run error-free and that data quality (e.g. master data, ratings, key figures, prices, etc.) is guaranteed.
- Qualified support services: by telephone, online and on site.
- Sustainable system maintenance based on customer-specific agreements (SLA)
- Needs-based training
- Regular UserGroup meetings for a direct exchange of information and experience.