We harmonize your heterogeneous and distributed data for an integrated overview, so you always have up-to-date and reliable information at your disposal. The web-based portal gives you intuitive access to all data.
Data management and beyond
Increasing regulatory requirements, heterogeneous data sources, complex decisions – without a uniform data basis, practically no data quality can be lived today. With the data warehouse, you can successfully and efficiently meet the daily challenges of data management. Create a global view of your heterogeneous and distributed data with the DWH from UI labs, for the rapid provision of reliable and up-to-date information. The integration of internal and external data sources was developed specifically for the financial industry and includes several years of experience as a data management expert.
Automated & preconfigured workflows
for data transformation processes from different source systems
are logged, historicized and thus compliant for the regulatory requirements of the financial industry
are displayed in the portal and can be exported in various file formats
Data file shipping
e.g. by e-mail to a predefined list of recipients
Our data warehouse solution is enhanced by the following components for optimal use:
- ETL-Workflow Engine – labs FLOW
- User and Admin Portal – labs PORTAL
- Automated Output Manager – labs OUTPUT
The DWH is based on a Microsoft SQL Server database and a flexible ETL workflow engine, labs FLOW. With labs FLOW, existing systems can be integrated into the data warehouse quickly and with little effort.
The DWH contains automated and preconfigured workflows for data transformation processes from a wide variety of source systems. For example, data can be transferred from Bloomberg© to the SimCorp Dimension© asset manager application. The workflows can be customized according to your requirements to ensure correct data transformation. With the help of the labs SCHEDULER, workflows can be controlled on an event and time basis.
All transformation processes are traceably logged and historicized in the DWH and are therefore compliant with the regulatory requirements of the financial industry. You can manage your data conveniently and user-friendly via a web portal. You are provided with exactly the data you need for your decision-making – in exactly the form you require.
The DWH interface and data model can be adapted to your needs. The application and authorization concept is freely configurable.
The PORTAL serves as a user-friendly interface for the administration of the data warehouse. The portal is the central user interface for accessing the applications and includes the option of making individual settings. User-defined reports from SSRS (Microsoft SQL Reporting Services) can be displayed via the portal and exported in various file formats. At this point, OUTPUT Manager enables automated and data file dispatch, e.g. by e-mail to a predefined list of recipients.
- Efficient process management, data maintenance and monitoring
- Rapid implementation of new types of instruments and investment approaches using processes which have already been implemented
- Various views of a single, integrated, homogenised data basis
- Broad selection of pre-defined reporting views and reporting cubes available
- Annual development, release and rollout processes
- Participation by our customers for our customers
- Solvency II performance and risk indicators
- PRIIPS performance scenarios & risk indicators
- Automatic release adjustments of existing applications based on the example of SimCorp Dimension ©
- Optimised data model for the financial industry
- Perfect compatibility with other UI labs products
- Collection and historization of data from various internal and external sources
- Coverage of master data, holdings, transactions, accounts, performance, market, index and benchmark data, key figures and complex financial instruments
- Multi-client capability (multi-entity)
- Logging and Errorhandling
- Numerous reporting interfaces
The web-based dashboard enables the dynamic display of relevant fund and portfolio information.
At any time, from any location and on all common mobile devices.